Get A Quote Now
Couplertec Electronic Rust Protection is a unique Couplertec s patented capacitive coupling technology. It helps protect vehicles from highly expensive corrosion and rusting. Professionally installed Metal Armour or Couplertec and our environmentally friendly products are backed by a 10Year Warranty Conditions.
A car’s life span will differ from the amount of care you put into it. You cannot avoid exposure to air moisture, air pollutants, and dirt. If you are residing near Burleigh Heads QLD or are driving near a beach with salt water every now and then the salt particles will mix with the air. It may cause severe harm to your vehicle. Furthermore, leaving your vehicle outdoors may put rust damage caused from harmful elements.
Elements such as rain, dust, snow, dirt, and even bird droppings. Exposure to these may weaken your car’s metal gears consequential to the gathering. Because of this, people were able to invent and use rust protections to the car to avoid these kinds of damages.
There are a wide range of rust protection you can find in the market today. Almost all promise to achieve a rust-free vehicle. But how can you determine the best electronic rust prevention service or product to use for your vehicle? This is the reason why before buying or availing computerised electronic corrosion inhibitors or any environmentally friendly products, it is important to know what it is and how much benefit you can get. At Ceramic Protection, We provide vehicle owners throughout the world with a proven, environmentally friendly, cost effective method of protection against rust & corrosion.
What is Rust?
It is an Iron Oxide, or more commonly known as rust. This can be formed when the iron and oxygen react with each other with moisture for a long period of time. The rusting process starts when Iron is subjected to nature’s minerals, chemicals and temperature fluctuations. Rust, aside from its unattractive look, is generally known to weaken metal. Luckily, with the help of rust protection, you can protect and extend your vehicle’s life span. Moreover, this process can save you a ton of cash in maintenance.
There are two types of rust protection that are commonly used around Burleigh Heads Qld by professionals, the chemical rustproofing and electronic rust protection (ERPs). The two have similar goals which is to combat car rust but the two differ in each process. For chemical rustproofing, it is a process of using heavy duty chemical protection. These environmentally friendly products are backed by a 10 year warranty conditions to stop rust from forming and retards further oxidation. ERPs on the other hand, uses unique patented capacitive coupling technology.
What is Electronic Rustproofing?
It is one of the most useful protections for vehicles and is a modern way of protecting one’s car. It does not just protect the underbody, but it also protects the whole car.
At Ceramic Protection, We sought independent expert opinion and testing, thus we only used the world leader for best protection from rust, couplertec electronic rustproofing systems. CouplerTec s patented capacitive coupling technology are fully digitally controlled using state of the art microprocessor technology or electronic corrosion control process and is a wholly-owned and operated Australian company based at Burleigh Heads QLD. Our environmentally friendly products are backed by a 10 year warranty conditions and with customer reviews making it the world s best couplertec dealers on the market. CouplerTec s patented capacitive coupling technology protects any type of motor vehicles cars trucks buses heavy machinery equipment, towers generators and sheds. Heavy machinery equipment tractors forklifts graders loaders dozers excavators cranes etc.
CouplerTec s Capacitive Coupling Technology is a world leader for best protection from rust and our systems are fully digitally controlled using state of the art microprocessor technology and ERP system or an electronic corrosion control process. You can used on any mobile or fixed above ground non submerged application. This can be applied in any type of motor vehicles, heavy machinery/equipment, towers generators and sheds. Motor vehicles cars trucks buses heavy machinery equipment. Heavy machinery equipment tractors forklifts graders loaders dozers excavators cranes etc. By CouplerTec s Capacitive Coupling Technology, you can used on any mobile or fixed above ground non submerged application.
CouplerTec electronic rustproofing technology is an electronic one time installation that can efficiently prevent and stop rust on any vehicle, also on yours! Thus CouplerTec Electronic Rustproofing Systems are fully electronicenviron mentally friendly products that hugely prolongs the lifespan of vehicles. More than 750,000 of CouplerTec Electronic Rustproofing Systems are fully environmentally friendly products and have been sold worldwide making this company based at Burleigh Heads Australia’s Gold Coast it the world leader for the best protection from rust in the country.
How Does The Coupler Tec System Work?
CouplerTec Electronic Rustproofing Technology functions as capacitors. It consists of two major components: the couplertec electronic module which is connected to a 12V power source either a 12V Battery or 12V power pack plugged into mains power (mainly used for static structures) and capacitive coupler. The capacitive coupler serves as a conductive plate that is affixed directly onto the surface using a high-bond adhesive. For the electronic module, It generates frequency signals in the 200KHz range, strong enough to easily be read on a multi meter. If the module is working correctly, a green light will flash. If the system detects a fault, it will turn into red light.
By the use of an electronic module as a power source, a capacitive coupler charged by the output voltage acts as the positive plate of the capacitor. Capacitive coupler frequency with capacitance induces the electrostatic surface charge to the metal surface of the structure. This makes the structure act as the negative plate of the capacitor. Electrons are accumulated between the positive and negative plates of the capacitor.
By creating a negative (-) electrostatic surface charge on the metal surface, the (-) oxygen atom is now repelled. In other words, the technology interferes with the metal’s ability to react with oxygen.
The protected structure’s paint work becomes compromised (exposed bare metal, e.g. stone chip or scratch), then over time a very thin layer of surface rust may eventually form on the bare metal surface. This layer of surface rust takes the place of the paintwork and becomes the dielectric, which in turn holds the charge static. The surface rust will turn a dark brown colour; this is non-active ferric oxide and will not progress any further.
Benefits of Couplertec Electronic Rust Protection
Over time, CouplerTec electronic rustproofing technology becomes the world leader for the best protection from rust around the country.This protection helps preserve the beauty of your car’s finish and keeps the vehicle resale value from decreasing. Here are some other benefits you can get:
- Prolongs the life of your vehicle – Since rust can really take a toll on your car. Thus, it will be in good hands if you have the right protection.
- More chances of selling it on a great price – You should decide on selling it, buyers will be impressed because your car might still look brand new because of its protection.
- Safer travels – rust and corrosion can compromise your car over time. If you let rust take over your car, metal scraps can fall off easily.
- Save money in the long run – If you allow rust to be in your car, it can also spread to your vehicle’s engine, cables, and lines. That would be painful if this happens. So if you have chemical rustproofing on your car, rust will be avoided, having your car avoiding unnecessary repairs.
Having this protection can definitely prolong the life of your vehicle. It also avoids your future rust damage and additional maintenance cost. Ceramic Protection in partnership with Timeless Car Cleaning is a detailing company based at Burleigh Heads Australia’s Gold Coast who is an expert with ERPs. Aside from it, we also do chemical and ceramic paint protection.
COUPLERTEC HEAVY DUTY 4 PAD SYSTEM
Designed to protect the Four Wheel Drive or SUV vehicle from rust, this system may also benefit older 4WD vehicles that are suffering from minor existing rust problems
COUPLERTEC EXTREME DUTY
6 PAD SYSTEM
This system offers the ultimate in protection specifically designed to protect Four Wheel Drive vehicles used by Surf Life Saving Clubs and Professional Fisherman.
COUPLERTEC PACKAGES HEAVY DUTY
Full Under body Chemical
Heavy Duty 4 Pad Electronic
Our environmentally friendly products are backed by a 10 Year Warranty Conditions
Full Under body Chemical
Extreme 6 Pad Electronic
Our environmentally friendly products are backed by a 10 Year Warranty Conditions
Frequently Ask Questions
1. Should I go for Electronic rustproofing?
- The best protection you can have on your investment is a combination of electronic and chemical for 100% vehicle coverage.
2. What is Electronic Rust Prevention?
- Rust occurs when electrons are being removed from steel, the unit supplies electrons to the entire body of the vehicle from the battery so corrosion is either slowed in extreme cases or cannot occur.
3. Do I need to make an appointment for my car?
- Yes, the best lead time for bookings is 1 week.
4. Do I get a discount for rust proofing my fleet?
- Yes, talk with a representative about this and a bulk discount will be applied.
5. How does weather affect the rust proof treatment?
- It will not affect any rust proofing treatments.
6.What system works best, electronic or chemical rustproofing?
- A combination of both is required for the best possible protection and all around coverage.
7.Why do we use CouplerTec cover other electronic systems?
- It’s Australian made and the best in the business.
8. Does CouplerTec void new car warranties?
- No. It is an approved accessory as long as it’s professionally installed.
9. How long does CouplerTec last?
- Warranted for 10 years but the unit will last much longer than that. Like any electronic there is no exact failure time.
10. Do we offer CouplerTec checks?
- We do and for our customers they are free.
11. Will it interfere with my battery or onboard computer?
- No, it is designed not to interfere with any other electrical components on a fully modified vehicle.
12. My car already has rust, can I use these systems?
- You can apply an electronic rust protection system and slow down the current corrosion, we can also remove the flaking rust for you at $50p/h using sandblasting and wire brushing techniques.
13. How much will it cost?
- Couplertec system start at $495 for regular cars and go up to $995 for large 4wd’s.
14. What payment options do we accept?
- Card, cash and Afterpay.